Clone the repository ROM_maker with the command
git clone ssh://git.bobignou.red:23231/ROM_maker
This program is used to make a ROM in Verilog from a binary file.
List of available arguments:
- name : The name of the Verilog module. Default to "rom".
- input_file : The binary file the data is read from. Default to
- output_file : The file where the Verilog code is written. Default to
- wordsize : Width in byte of the data bus of the ROM. Default to a single byte.
- asynchronous: Use this flag to make the ROM asynchronous. It is synchronous by default.
- big_endian: Use this flag to read the data as big endian words. It is read as little endian otherwise.
- min_addr_size : minimum width of the address bus.
The ouputed Verilog module got a
clk input if it is synchronous. It got an
enable input. It got an
addr bus input for the address and a
data bus output.
To install ROM_maker, run
sudo make install.
To uninstall it, run
sudo make uninstall.
Back to homepage.